Buscar

:D

WHY HELLO THEERE;
How long has it been since I updated/posted here? WAAY TOO LONG FOR SURE. xD
Ish me, Toph. Meh, nothing has happened much. HAPPIE BIRFDAY RUNONO~

Err... About my blog, mtos/Mytimeofsimplicity, even though C4H is a follower, You probably didnt see much posts. Well, to be honest I put my blog on Private. xD BUT; have nu fear, I invited C4H to read it so ish all guud. So, even though it seems like I havent posted for 5 - 6 months, I actually have been posting. xD
So, you can just vist the blog and read anything you missed, Just in case some people wanted to read it. I update waay more on that, little rambles, diaries, etc. But let me warn you, I sometimes get a bit personal and emotional on that one. So if you don't like reading any of that, I guess just don't read it at all. xD The blog is probably filled with my current love situations or posts about the day. I post about my day because I want to be able to go back and remember all of the things that have happened to me. (:

See ya :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment