Buscar

"I Call Dibs!"

lawl. mmkay so last week. Our school was expecting a new male grade 7 student. so like we were talking about it in the change rooms while changing. so like we were all like 'I wonder if he's hot :0" xDD
and all dat stuff. xD so LIEK my friend Kathy screams out "I CALLL DIIBBBBSSS! >D" then the whole room gets loud and everyone is all like "NO, I CALL DIBS' XDD and then everyone stopped and was like "what if hes not hot? :0" Kathy;"uhmm, I dunno o.O BUT IF HE IS, hes mine >P" so yeah da room gets louder again xD I'm just like "how do you call dibs on a guy? o.O what if he doesn't like you back? XD"
so yeahh, I just left the room and waited for the bell. xD BUTTT In the end, The dude was like Okay I guess to me. xD but they all thought he was ugly and were like "okay Kathy, you called dibs (:" xDD He's alright to me I guess. Hes Asian, Chinese, his first name is Micheal. not saying his last name just in case. xDD and hes in 7-4. Im in 7-2 x3 so yeahh,Byeee. XDD

----To-PHIE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment