Buscar

OH YEAH

OH YEAH. I AM SO NINJA.

Okay, so I got my shirk-ing behind dragged next door, where some family friends are currently moving in! We even brought pizza. But that is not important. What is the important thing, may you ask? I'LL TELL YOU.

So, I was walking (only about 50 - 60 feet, at the most) back to my mother's house, so I could finish whatever I was doing with my homework (I forget) and there was all this snow crap in the way. Big mounds of snow that go up to my knees (thankfully most of them got shoveled away! Except a few), so I was like "Crap. Crap. How do I get around these things?! It is a freakin` mine field! Crraaapity crap.." And I got this idea. So I started zig-zag jumping through the snow, and it was so much fun.
I want to do it again tonight, or tomorrow. Whatever, whenever, it is fun. D':

0 comments:

Post a Comment