Buscar

"I'm falling in and out of love, finally stopping what we were made of..."

Books and Letters x3

The song I'm listening to <3

Oh, now it's Learning To Fall...

Anyways xD

Today I had to go to the friggin ameridien house, but hey, it was funner than I suspected xD We spent more time eating than anything else. We were practically having a food fight, and we're girls... Chinc girls. The whole table. Well, the whole table was azn, except for two. And we had one viet x3 Toooph~ xD

"I'm learning to fall, I can hardly breathe..."

Anyways, we had ice cream :O With pie x3 As desert. My friend was laughing about how the chicken looked like two pieces of ummm... Well, they looked like o.O Anywayaaaays~ xDD

Well, I laughed so much when were eating I think I'm gonna get an indigestion... sp?

Nananana, going to play Luna again xD

Tomorrow we're going to Dairy Queen since the day were planning to go originally it was raining. I'M WEARING MA MINI AGAIN TOMORROW 8D

Love you all~ xoxox

-Zeph <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment