Buscar

-:Introducing Zeph:-

Hallo ebweryone~!



This is Zeph, and I am ta second youngest in our sisterhood of four~

Here's some data:

Name: Zephyros Delamauve
REAL Name: Rose *not telling moar*
Age: Imma turning 14 tis year 8D
Height: Uuh, 1m63 ish.
Weight: I'll tell you I'm about average... .___.
Origins: Imma chinc 8D Pure azn~
Desc.: Black hair and dark brown eyes.
Family: I'm oldest daughter in a family of five. =

Favorite color: Green~ And purple for sure x3
Favorite food: Uuuh, I have too many xD Maybe watermelon? P:
Favorite drink: It's obviously going to be bubbletea x3 Pina Colada too~ With lotsa tapioca :-)
Favorite animal: Cats, cats and cats...

BFFz: Runes, Toph & Bunny, AND SHIKY D: How could I forget him?? *headdesks x10* IRL: Tina, Jenny and Huahua~ (but I love you all the same)
Misc: I was born in Beijing, moved to Michigan at two years old, moved to Windsor at 4~5, moved to Montreal at 5. Still in Montreal x3

Future?: I'm aiming to be a pharmacist, thought my real passion is writing, so I'm gonna be a part-time writer. <3>

.:ILU ma BFFZ:. <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment