Buscar

.:A SUPAH HOT Monday:.

Aaaack, hello everyone DX

Yea, you can kinda say I had an umm... bad day? It was so friggin hot on the bus I was gonna faint. Haha, see what I mean? And it appears that Wednesday it'll go back to being like around 7C DX Wtf global warming closing iiiiin...

To cool down I ate some ice-cream once home :) Heehee.

And right nao I'm playing Luna Online with ma chara Florence x3 I love her hair~~ And I love ma newest chara's hair too, Effrain's x3 It's red :O And soooo cute x3 It has sideburns~

Anyways, I'll see you guys soon, dad kicking me off...

After tomorrow we're going to a ameridien house DX Ack I don't wanna eat wild herbs (that's what's on the meny... -.-"") And tomorrow, after I claim ma allowance, we're all going to Dairy Queen to get fat x)

Today it was so damn hot, I wonder if I should wear a skirt or not... Ok, bais~!

-Zeph~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment