Buscar

Yay :D

Yay, introduction time! ^^ Hello, I am Bunny. Also known as Suzu-chan, BG, and several other nick names! I am generally happy and somewhat spontaneous at times because I can be quite random. No clue as to what to be placing on this group-blog... uhh, maybe artwork/stories/other? Not the foggiest idea.Now we will move onto a list segment, x3 where I shall show you all my favourite stuff.
About Bunny-san?;
Name; BG.
Age; 13.
Fav.Colours; Pastels. Gloomy.
Fav.Anime; Angelic Layer, Bakugan/New Vestroia, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Shugo Chara!, Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Mermaid Melody, and Pokemon.
Fav.Manga; Maid Wars, Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Mermaid Melody, Shugo Chara!, Hollow Fields.
BestFriends; Runo, Tophie, Zeph.
Goals;
To become a better artist, pass school, go to collage, make enough money, and be happy. =^^=
Bye!

Yours truly,

Bunny-san.

0 comments:

Post a Comment