Buscar

A Poem Zeph Made Me <3

A Poem That Zeph/Rose Made me When i was feeling alittle down.
Thank You Zeph. (:

Love Comes and Goes

The seconds tick by on that old granny clock
They seem to be on beat with the tears staining your cheeks
Pushing away memories you're trying to block
Holding back tears that've already leaked

Everything tells you that he's gone away
But something in your heart tells you he has to stay
And you would have ran after him if you could
Cried through your tears for him to come back like he should

And I'm here in the background
Waiting to help you up from the ground

Love comes and goes
No one said it was easy to let go
That's something you've always known
But now that it's happening to you
You don't know what to do
You don't understand why he left
Along with everything you've kept
And you still hope
He'll come back to chase away the cold

You're walking down the streets and look at the stores
You can see him laughing behind the glass doors
You quickly chase the thought away
You know he's not there anymore

Once upon a time he reminded you
Of the Prince Charming in mama's fairytales
But you never knew
Happily ever after was bitter and stale

And I'm here in black and white
Waiting to paint the colors back to your life

Love comes and goes
When it'll leave you never know
All you can do is dig your heels in
And be strong enough to move on
When it's time to forget him
Even when it feels so wrong
And you feel like the tide's too high
And that nothing will happen even if you try
But nothing will happen if all you do is cry

Just for the moment
Let me dry your tears
Even if they come back
I don't care If you're too scared to look
Then let me be your eyes
If you're too scared to walk alone
Then let me be your guide

Love comes and goes
When it's gone, lift your chin high
Don't let your sorrow show
And try not to cry
We cannot see past today
Or try to force him to stay
So just be prepared
Don't forget that he was there

Cherish the memories of yesterday
But don't let them drag you down
Be able to live for today
But don't let tomorrow drown

It takes a thousand threads to patch up a broken heart
And the process is painful and hard
But not as painful as the process of tearing it apart

Remember me standing in the background
Holding my paintbrush and glue gun
So that each time you need me around
You'll know which way to run.

The End. I love you Toph :3 I know I can't replace him, but I'll always be your friend and sister. *brandishes paintbrush* <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment