Buscar

ROFL

OMG, ROFLMAO.
Tonight I had R.E. (Religious Education). I went to class (7:00 - 8:30) with my twin sister, my friend Claire, my friend Brooke, Angelo, and like eight other people I don't know. 

Claire's gay older brother started hitting on my friend, Angelo. No lie.

Anyways, Claire and Angelo started telling me all of what had happened. Whenever Angelo would sit on Claire's bed or the couch-her gay older brother would immediately sit himself down right next to Angelo and place his hand on his knee. Naturally Angelo would get up really fast and scoot away from him, because he's not gay and frankly it weirds him out that Alex was making such broad and open gay advancement on him. 
After a little while he just got my school's year book out (recent, this year I believe) and would point out boys and say things such as, "Oh God, he is so handsome when he smiles!" and even said towards Angelo's year book photo, "He is so gorgeous in this photo, he's hot."


AND AHH, I AM FEARING FOR ANGELO'S CHASTITY. LOLL IT WAS NEAR RAPE WITH ALEX RUBBING HIS SHOULDERS, RESTING HIS HAND ON HIS PANTS, USING HIS HAND TO PULL ANGELO'S PANTS UP (he forgot to wear a belt), AND WHEN HE WOULD JUST TOUCH HIM. *made a promise to protect Angelo from gays* (He had me do it since he's scared of going to Claire's house ever again, lmfao)
Oh that, and I am starting a new project in my "What is Modern Art". Basically a club all my friends are in where I get to hang out and draw/paint things for the fun of it. 'Cept my current project's depicted aim is towards animal testing, abortion, abuse, and drugs. (All packed into one water colour canvas, bb!) <33

0 comments:

Post a Comment