Buscar

ASABJLBSA :/

EXPRESSING HOW I FEEL.

Mmkay, so as we ALLL know(maybe not Zephy) Void made Vestroia.net, something like Vestroia.com. and well alot of Vestroia.com's members are joining it,Including Runo, and I heard Bg joined it. People on V5 told me to join it, and are telling me that all of the old members and stuff are joining. Well. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. I don't care mmkay? Like Void, You made a Great site.Like thank you for reuniting everyone. But im sorry but Im not going to join. You did nothing wrong, no one did, I just have some things.Maybe so personal problems. Since Vestroia has been gone, I kinda started learning how to live without vestroia(again) and well now that vestroia.net is here, I just don't really want to get involved with Vestroia anymore. The first time I saw Vestroia.net My reaction was like "Oh...." like serious that was my reaction. I was just like " Oh.. Vestroia.net... can I go now? :/" And yeah, I was abit surprised. But that was how I first felt about Vestroia.net.
Sure, Vestroia was a great site, but Vestroia.net, to me its Not The True vestroia that i love. Yeah, Im being picky. But I just can't. Im sorry. No, Im not Over vestroia, If I was, I wouldn't even be typing this. Zeph BG and Runo, I met them all at Vestroia.com. if i was over it, I wouldn't even sign onto Youtube or MSN. But right now I just don't feel like Its right to join Vestroia.net. Im not saying that its a bad site. Like if you joined, you joined, nothing wrong with that. Don't think that it was bad because Im saying this. Yeah yeah, people like Kai, and Pax may have joined, and everyone is like having alittle get together and stuff, but Sorry, I won't be there. I might but ,might not. Yes, Im acting like a Spoiled Bitch. But thats kind of how Im feeling about Vestroia.net. No, It didn't do anything to me. and i shouldn't be mad at it for nothing. But people asking me to join it kind of bothers me.And thats my decision, Im NOT going to join Vestroia.net. I don't care if the old members are going to be on there. Seriously, If I join. What am I going to do there? I don't RP, Im not a Mod so I won't have to worry about anything.(And NO I am not asking to become a Mod -_-) . Chat? I Chat with the people I normally chat with on MSN, Youtube, or V5. So yeahh.  Sorry everyone, Im REALLY acting like a Bitch. ):
Sorry... T.T i just kinda wanted to express everything. T.T
Kay Bye. ( Pwease don't hate me >.<)

Love,       *gulp*
     Tophie Bei Fong >..<

0 comments:

Post a Comment