Buscar

Coffie4Hood 4 EVER D<

Alrightyyy. I started remembering thingsss. Well On V5, a girl from V.net found out about V5. soooo They got pissed off of course. And they i guess Almost let her stay. Then someone mentioned that she reminded them of Zeph. everyone agreed kinda. Well. I started noticing that Zeph hasn't been posting on our blog much. Plus I hardly see her on Msn. So I started missing her. ): I meaann Zephy was there for me. (including others) and what I mean is that Incident with "Him" She even wrote me a Poem to tell me "Love comes and goes" Which means Love comes but you know, It has to go one day. it taught me how to be strong and face it " He's not coming back, no matter how hard you try." I started moving on bit by bit. With that Poem stuck in my head, guiding me. I really miss you Zeph ): On msn I told Runo and well she said Zeph might of moved on and stuff. Well. I guess after Vestroia was gone for like a while. She thought Dray gave up. So I guess Zeph found her way and left. I just really miss you. I know, one day we will all leave. One by one. this Blog will then become abandoned. Im thinking I will be the only one left. Im Youngest... I'm starting to tear up now.. I just don't want to picture that day coming. I mean of course, we all have our lives to live. But I want to see us leave together. Making it sure that we all agree and that you know what? its time. It was fun. But, We all have our goals. Zeph, keep going, keep going to what you dream. A Pharmacist, part time Writer.
Bg, Keep going and going, to become an Artist. (: Runo, I have no idea what you want to be. xD But keep on going, reach your goal and make me, us proud. Then theres me. I, will Reach My Dreams. Become a Chef/Pastery Chef. But I admit, im not sure if thats what I want to be. Im still young, I can change dreams. (:
So everyone in Coffie4Hood, (and Shikyy who vists once and a while xD) Keep on chasing your dreams. DOn't let anything stop you. One day, You will be able to catch that dream. :]

Now Imma say a few words (:

Zeph; Zephy I miss you so much. Im going to admit something. I was jealous of you when I first met you. Maybe It was because you were so outgoing and so fun to be around with. Now that your nowhere to be heard from, I miss you. That jealousy went away. After I noticed that whats the point of being jealous? Zeph, Your someone I admire now.

BG; The first time I met you. It was on the Chatango. You changed alot, but in a good way (: I remember you begging me how to make the "giant" smileys on chatango. xD You were just someone fun to be with even though I hardly knew you until a year ago. I mean I knew you, but never got to know you like this.Bg, your just an awesome person.

Runo; My first friend that was a girl on Vestroia. I mean shure, "Him" was my first friend. But you were like my BEST FRIEND on Vestroia. Someone who like knew how I felt and stuff. always was there for me. I knew you the longest. we shared so many memories together with the people who left us. You should know who Im talking bout. "Him", VP, Our Rosie. I miss them all. But we will surivive, Me , You , Bg.

Rosie, Zeph; If Your Reading this, and you came back. Just think of this as my thoughts I felt (:
like Im not sure if You ACTUALLy quit xD. but yeah. D: Hopefully you will keep in touch with us.
Plus I heard your parents found out and didn't like you talking with online 'Strangers' D:
just tell us your alive at least ):

Long Live Coffie4Hood. <3

                         ----Toph.Bei.Fong. Ana.Phoung.Tran <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment