Buscar

Hey guys.

Loves of my life <33

Sweetyhearts 8DD

Ugh. I don't know what to say.

You know, normally, when someone disappears for a long period of time and then reappears, she is either:

a) an emotional wreck
b) overloaded with school work or
c) both

But well. I can say I am kinda b), but...

Okay, let's get things straight to the point. I am busy with school, yes, like every other normal teenager in the world, but yes, I have the time to have fun and just go crazy with my friends.

So why, I ask myself, can't I find time for you?

First: I'm going to apologize. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!!!! TT_________TT

Second: I AM GOING TO COMPENSATE!!!! FOR MY ABSENCE!!! ILL WRITE LIKE A MADMAN!!! AND COME ONLINE MOAR OFTEEEEN!!

So yeah~~~ This thing is getting long. Guess I should end it here.

LOTS OF LOVE, MY WEEDLE DARLINGS, XOXOXOXOXOX

The New Zephinator

0 comments:

Post a Comment