Buscar

Does anybody just have on of those days...

...where you suddenly remember some old obsession that you may have had a few months, or even years ago that suddenly just comes to life once more? Have? Haven't? Well whatever your answer may be.. it has happened to me! There's this entire "Pokemon" blaze going on again, and I suspect that the Heart Gold/Soul Silver games brought it on. Although I do not own a copy of either game I am a firm supporter, XD;;
Also, also! Not only the Pokemon blaze has been kindled... drawing too. I just have an urge to draw all the time, yet I know I cannot u.u for I am one of those peeps who get freaked out by others watching them draw.
Sigh, so pitiful of me! Eheheh, so I now love Pokemon and wanna draw it...
 as well as watching "Yacha's" video drawings 'cause her art's so fun to watch... :P

How have you guys been doing? I hope you've been well,
or at least well enough! :D

PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS x35.7.... should I change our layout?
Thinking about it. durp de doo


Thanks for reading this haphazard, and fairly useless journal entree!

0 comments:

Post a Comment