Buscar

+1 dumpity dump of stuff


@Tophies: Why, thank you! I don't like them too much since they're from 2009, '_' but they're okay lol.
@Tophies (again): Oh! I HAVE seen Zephy! She hangs out at deviantART, and usually gets on once in a while so we can chat it up and spaz out. xD In the last week or two I have not spotted her, but she's probably been lurking about once in a while.
*Has anyone seen the new pokemon they're coming out with?? There's a chinchilla-like one, ;A; and a woman-professor... I didn't know that they were allowing girls to have that job. I haven't seen one until now! XD
*Also I thought you might want to know that this is the first day I've had half a day off from working! I am very, very happy about that! And then I'm not. :( Wheelbarrows are EVIL I tell you, EVIL (and so are the animals who devoured all of my chickens, guineas, and ducks *super-rage face*)! Hahah, at least part of the day can have some 'fun in the non-air conditioned house while keeping the dog from mauling the floor-molding guy' with it.

P.S. i'll show you how i learned the evils of wheeling barrows.
Dad: Alice! Tomorrow you're gonna have to dig out the chicken shed.
BG: My name's not Alice *uber pout face* :I And why dig?
Dad: 'Cause the last chicken that disappeared, who we thought was just an anti-social reject, is actually dead.
BG: Huhwhat. I just saw her stalking the cat under the porch for his dog food a few days *week* ago.
Dad: Yeah. You did see her last week! *chipper* But then I was out behind the barn and found the carcass.
BG: Oh. Well. Are there any of the dinosaur-bird-things left? o.o
Dad: Nope. They were carried away in the sky by the raptor-birds. *shrug* Just like the ducks.
BG: That sucks a lot... why do I have to dig it out again?
Dad: Because I have a job, your sissy has 'Net Fest 2010', and you have the day off tomorrow, Cathy!
BG: Noooooooooooooot myyyyyyy naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! aaahhh ;A; *fume fume fume*
Dad: Well, sorry! You're mom was right... we should have named you Jack or Alexander like we planned.
BG: *argh*
 
 Oh yeah, I gotta say something else: the kids I babysit have gotten me into drawing a lot of Ben 10 stuff! It's so much fun to watch the original series of Ben 10 since the style difference is so abrubt (more adorable-ness because I do believe the character design makes it look like that in comparison to "Alien Force"), and I am learning how to draw/color traditionally! AND AND I AM WORKING FULL-TIME! I NEED A NEW COMPUTER THAT DOESN'T HATE ME SO MUCH XD


 
CAUTION: THIS POST WAS ONLY TO SPAM POKEMON JUNK. SORRY, LO SIENTO, IF THIS IS ANNOYING :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment