Buscar

oh boy, oh boy

I am tired, so very tired! A word of wisdom: don't play laser-tag 1 hour away from your home @10P.M. YOU DON'T SLEEP UNTIL 1A.M. AT LEAST! Or in my case you can't even get to sleep to begin with, so you stay up for two days straight. DX -insomniac-  <--- THAT. Doesn't matter that much.

Anyway I love Code Geass, but I don't think I ever told anybody that. So I now admit it.
Annnndd I absolutely detest Kallen+Lelouch. :I Or Aki... whatever the girl's name is because I honestly do NOT remember it. -horrible memory- xD

p.s: I am not dead! As far as I know I've been busy non-stop with working, mom/dad house (grr, divorced parents ship you around too much), and my dad is getting married! Oh yeah, plus that group-family vacation thing for a week starting this July 7 or 17 or something... yaaarrrrrrrrrrr. Just remembered: Add my math tutoring to that too.
-BUSYLIKEABEEISTAXINGONME-

Um. Since I really don't want to spam this place with too much junk I might get a tumblr.
A friend of mine from deviantART.com suggested it, and encouraged me to. So I might!

0 comments:

Post a Comment