Buscar

Merry christmas!

Man... I haven't posted here in ages. x.x

Anyways... Merry christmas everyone! I hope everyone got what they wanted, and is having a great day. =D My grandma and grandpa came over on christmas day~ and that's basically all my plans my family had. I'm happy because I thought I wouldn't be able to see my grandma on christmas since my dad hasn't been feeling well and he said that we couldn't go to her house this year... (She lives in a different town then we do, and it takes 45 minutes to drive there.) My grandma still came over here though. (: Even though she hates travelling to other places. Plus, we always go to her place every year so I was really disappointed if I didn't get to see her.

Here's what I got:
  • Justin Bieber Calendar 2011
  • Justin Bieber My World (I already have My World 2.0)
  • Justin Bieber First Step 2 Forever: My Story
  • Vampire Knight Official Fanbook
  • Bone Tall Tales
  • Shrek Forever After
  • Eclipse (The movie, I already have all the books)
  • Bakugan: Defenders of the Core (For Wii)
  • Alyssa was the only one that got me clothes
  • And money from my grandma and grandpa. $65 in total.
I only didn't get one thing on my christmas wish list... and that is Vampire Knight volume 11 (hehe) but my parents got me other stuff I didn't expect like all the Justin Bieber stuff. XDD (I really didn't put that on my wish list. :P)

~ Runo

0 comments:

Post a Comment