Buscar

Of Children Books and Life and Vices

So, sorry for uh... falling off the face of the Earth. OTL.

I AM SPAZZTASTIC.

But shall not spazz ATM.

So, how's everyone doing?

TOPH. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS. I for one didn't have any on mine.. /fail.

BUNNY. DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW AWESOME YOUR ART IS? I for one draw like a hoe. As in, I FAIL, horribly, hoooooooorribly.

RUNES. GET CHUR ASS ON HERE. Unless you want me to spam your inbox with txts telling you to GET CHUR ASS ON HERE. Lol. But dad confiscated my cellphone, so, dunno how I'm going to manage that feat.

Well, update from Zeph:

AH. FUCKING. ART TEACHER. CONFISCATED MY IPOD.

We were in class and this PRICK next to me was toying with it. I'd stashed it in my pencil case and he just HAD to pull it out. Not three seconds later the teacher confiscated it. AND THEN SHE TOLD US TO GET IT FROM THE PRINCIPAL.

DID I MENTION OUR PRINCIPAL IS THE UGLIEST BITCH ON EARTH? INSIDE OUT.

I won't even list all the shit she puts us through, because that'd just be grilling your brains with my pointless ranting.

EITHER WAY, yesterday I was passing by her office and wanted to go see her, but she was on the phone, and one look at her face made my stomach flip, so I didn't.

I'M STUCK THE WHOLE WEEKEND WITHOUT MY PHONE OR IPOD.

AT LEAST I STILL HAVE YOU GUYS. SOBSOBSOB. WHAT WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU OSM SAUCES SPICING UP MAH LIFE? *glomps all~*

Pitiful vent end.

NOW ONTO RAINBOWS AND CANDY AND OTHER PRETTY COLORFUL THINGS.

Everyone knows I'm a whore for CAPSLOCK~

Uh, what else? I wrote a bunch of fics for my new fandom, JROCK. Precisely, Gazerock <333 URUHA X REITA IS MY VICE. Or virtue? Nah, vice is sexier <3

Mmm. My friend and I have discovered we have so many points in common, including writing. We're thinking of collaborating in tha future <3 She draws SUPER GOOD. I asked her if she wants to draw some of my covers LOL. Actually, we both have a thing for CHILDREN BOOKS. THEY'RE SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL. LIKE THE RAINBOW FISH ONE. And I cried when my mom read me The Ugly Duckling when I was little.

Sniff.

I know, I am so LAME.

UGH. *wipes my lameness off this blog*

Right, what else? Uh, school's been a bitch as always, I'm stuck eating instant noodles today since I have no school and daddy's not home to cook...

I LOVE YOU GUYS, BTW.

Lol.

SPAZZ.

S[PAZZZZZZZ.

I shall work on some original fics nao. I wonder if I should post them here. Or on DA. I dunno. My friend wants to publish this story she finished, she even phoned the company xD And me, well, I dunno. I mean, I only wrote some short little snippets and my writing style doesn't suit getting published on paperback. Bah.

I REALLY NEED TO KICK ~LANDING~'S GEAR BACK ON. SORRY THANIEL BB THAT I ABANDONED YOU. YOU'RE STILL A CUTIE. /stabbed.

You know you're mentally unstable when you start having conversations with your IMAGINARY characters...

I'll go cool myself off now. TTYL, LOVES <3

-Zeph~

0 comments:

Post a Comment