Buscar

06/23/09 10:35pm

Hellooo x3
I'm not feeling well ):
I have this Big Stomach ache :[
Well... ISH TIME TO TALK ABOUT THIS WEEK =)
Not much happened o-o
Like Maybe a few things? Alot? Alot alot?
Mehhhhh xD

Bakugan on Tour came to my mall. ROFL
Yeahh I brawled =D
Since Bakugan is How Me Runo Zeph and BG met each other.
There were these kewl Bakugan chairs =D
Shaped like Bakugan x3
There were like Not much Haos Bakugan =.=

My Graduation is in 3 days =)
I'm going to say BUH BYE to Elementary and HELLOOO Junior High ;D
...
I'm scared of Junior High now o-o
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO NAOW DXX
*Holds onto a pole*
...T-T Yeahh I know i Have to go no matter what.
T-T But i dun wanna leave DX
Saddddd :[

Competitive Baton Ended!
I'm sad and happy at the same time cuhz. Happy Cuhz No more Practices till 7:30. Sad cuhz No more Baton ):
...Waittt My Coach is making me practice with her in teh summer too =.=
AWW MAN DX
I WANTED TO... STAY HOME AND BE COMPUTER NERD DXX
Baton had to ruin things T-T
Waahhhhh T-T

Still have my stomach Ache though D=
T-T T_T T=T T3T
It hurts ):
I'mma eat chuu DX
Kay time to read FML o-o
xD
BAIII

P.S FML ish Kewl ;D
ISH TEH MOST KEWLISH OF ALLLLL DX
YEAHH BABBIEEE
BABIEE DOLL o-o
RAWR ;]


BAII BUH BYEEE BY BY BAIIIIIII BUYYY

Love,
Tophie.....Bei Fong? o-o
xD


Falalalala~!
Rainbow
;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment