Buscar

♫ ♪ Swmming ♪ ♫ And today. x3

Today I went swimming last class for gym. x3 After when I was done swimming, 3 girls in my class we're like, "o.o Whoa, Kendal, your eyes are like... so blue..." Me: What? What kind of blue? Them: Ocean Blue. o.o Me: ...Sweeet. x3

Which was awesome, then when I looked in the mirror, I LOOVED MY EYES. X3 Like, seriously. =) Then in the changeroom all the girls sung, "In the jungle, the mighty jungle where the lion sleeps toniight~!" x3 It was so awesome. XD The boys on the other side heard us. o_o 2 girls that never went swimming came in and they were like, "Uh, guys, we can here you on the other side. 0.o" XDDD

What else happened today... oh yeah, 4th period was ELA, we we're supposed to go to the computers, but, they kept going down today for some odd reason. o_o Then we went outside and played on the new playground that they put in like a week ago. x3 It's pretty fun. My friend and I listened to music for like, 3 minutes, and we walked around in rectangles. Get it? Instead of circles, it's rectangles cause that was the shape of the new playset. XDD I said that to my friend she she laughed. x3 That's basically all that happened today at school. o.o

Now, I'm listening to a song called: 'I still believe', by: 'Hayden Panettiere.

Somehow I know, I will find a way,
to a brighter day, in the sun
Somewhere I know he awaits for me...

And yeah. :3 Darn it. D: I have a baseball game in like... half an hour. o_o Oh well, at least I don't have to travel very far. =)

Thanks for reading.

~ Runo ♦

0 comments:

Post a Comment