Buscar

My baby, omg my babyy ;A;

[PG-13, i.e death, minor swearing]

Omg, nooo.. my baby's gonna die. TAT; He may be a guinea but I love him, and there may be fifteen others but he was the runt and my favourite! His name was-is Guinea Baby. {lol how original} He cannot even stand anymore.. he just sort of rolls while trying to pull himself along with his head. I think he'll be dead by tonight.. -tears- I made a little nest for him and surrounded it with his favourite things in life. Grass, chicken feed, water, and a heatlamp to warm his feathers.
Rest in peace Guinea Babys..


On other depressing topics I have to go to my mom's today. And if you've bothered to ask me about my day or how things in my screwed up personal life is going you would know she is only letting me on for two hours a day because she's being a bitch about her boyfriend already being married. Ahahah, I never catch a break. D8

THIS HAS BEEN BUNNY WITH BREAKING NEWS, NOW BACK TO YOU, INTERWEBS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment