Buscar

{H e y o.B u n n y.I s.I n.D a. H a u s}

{ Alas.. August is amongst our ranks! Dost thou naught fear falling unto thy cruel tyranny of 'education'!? }




lolololl School starts on, like, August 25. I'm sooo depressed about spending my entire summer working my butt off cutting trees down { my last count was at 72 } and troublesitting some little monsters who nearly gave me a concussion. I mean I was already petrified of little children, but they escalated it to a much higher level.. at least the pay was somewhat decent..

On a more depressed note... I never got to attend lessons to learn how to deal with my medical set-backs. 8c sadfaacceee.

So, I am wondering... who actually reads this? I don't know who would and or why but I am fairly certain that I know of at least four... five, six, seven people who infact DO read instead of skimming or browsing at random. We needa advertise this more~~~ Spread ze love of this fakking place~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment