Buscar

BG SAY WHAT NOW..

@ books being held in your pants when you have your arms full: My father claims I'm going to get strange looks because I carry my books in my back pants sometimes, and it's really just from my back pockets not being big enough my dumb books in while I carry other things. Boo, I find that irrelevant to the looks I already receive when in public. 

@ runo: Sorry, Zephy did not make the layout alterations.. ah, I did because the old one was too depressing on my standards. Sorry for the confusion for I did not clarify. And anytime we get bored with the "free"/"misc." HTML box [the box with the stupid poll] I can adjust it to whatever you want in it..
@ the title: I said what, hah.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 Things on my mind, right at this moment:
- - Why the crap am I not working on my Science and Language Arts homework due tomorrow? 
- - Is creativity really linked to your working memory and the cerebellum? Holy shit.
- - Why am I limited so I do not have a near perfect attention span, near perfect athletics, and nearly perfect skills like my twin&quadruplets?
- - How come it's weird to sit in the bathtub while drawing / completing homework / or getting on the internet when the water's not running and it was recently cleaned and lemon-y fresh?
- - Would twitter benefit me in any way or just give people seizures from my constant drastically random "tweets" and spastic behavior?
- - Do Billium and JW really go to El Rodeo every weekend?
- - My butt is falling asleep from sitting on tile, I wonder if I should move or not.
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[the gibberish begins!]
 On to more important matters [at hand]! I need to finish my Science test tomorrow from my Plant Lab testing about how "Dawn" dish soap effects the growth of corn seeds in a controlled environment. Bwaah! Homework stinks! 
 Yeah! I even got my first "late work" and my first "tardy" all year long! My tardy from one of my class mates getting her foot gashed open, how on Earth I will never know, so I ended up walking her to the infirmary office to get some disinfectant and band aids for it, but y'know what? Miss Nurse-Lady was gone doing whatever it is middle aged Nurse-Ladies do to irritate youngsters nowadays. Which meant that I got looped into disinfecting her foot; wiping all of the blood away while applying consistant pressure; and then washing her soiled clothing. Surprisingly it really is not as bad as it sounds... I don't know why it seems worse when I type it rather than thinking it to myself or aloud. And right... my "late work" was awarded when I was not being the brightest of light bulbs, nor the sharpest of knives. It happened because I forgot to finish my eight page book about pirates.
All the assignment needed were pages on: 
  • The Code of Piracy
  • Punishments and Discipline
  • Meanings Behind the Jolly Rodger
  • Two Pirate Ship Types [with main-idea detail notes on the mast alterations for specific needs and or whims of said Captain or crew]
  • Title Page
  • Navigational Tools Used
  • Weaponry
  • What Else do I Want to Know or Have Thoughts About [Pirates]?
[GOAL! the gibberish ends!]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -
  Uh. Wow is all needed to express this. I should honestly read that book I've been carrying in my pants, "You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy? " [subtext] "The Classic Self-Help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder".  It might help with this sort of set back I constantly give myself unintentional or otherwise. LOL, yeah...
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ★




-bg♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment