Buscar

ohmai

Sorry for the layout changes, guys. I was wanting to try something new for a while now, but I just recently found some layouts that I was comfortable with. (i.e nice design, easy reading, not too hard on the eyes, ect.) Though this is one of my more favorite layouts of the ones I have narrowed it down to- I do not intend on keeping it. There is one more I wish to use in this one's replacement... the reason this in the stead of the one I initially wanted is rather simple: I was doing it in school, the bell rang, and so I had to log out and leave. My most sincere apologies! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 
Here are some questions and other such things I have been meaning to ask you nice people:
How are you all? I hope good health is with you.
Is anything troubling your thoughts? Feel the liberty to share them with me! 
Sorry for being terribly busy! Seriously.. it is hard for me to adjust to the lifestyle changes that have been occurring, pathetic of myself I suppose.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Mm, I would also like to wish everyone an early Halloween! It's coming up and I cannot wait! Anyone going to dress up!? Share your costume ideas, dress-up plans, whatever you call `em!! [Sorry for my over-enthusiastic behavoir.. generally I hand out candy while being stalked by students from the school I attend ( > , < )]

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Ahh, once again please accept my most sincere apologies for the strange layout! It wont be here much longer, please bear with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment