Buscar

PUNCH ME



NO SERIOUSLY, YOU`RE GONNA WANT TO PUNCH ME






Uh, yeah. D8 The reason behind my strange titling is `cause I`m a loser.


During church EMTs got called in, nurses, voulonteer fire fighters, and other helpful people were around because I suddenly passed out, collapsed, fainted, whatever you want to call it. Right in the middle of Church. : ( I was on the second floor chorus level and my shoulders slumped, my head fell back, my eyes rolled into my head, and I lost control of my muscles. Which ultimately caused me to fall forward and slam my face into the guard railing- which by the way, HURT REALLY BADLY! So these people came running up stripped me of my sweatshirt, took my pulse, took my oxygen levels, tested my blood pressure and were trying to get me to respond. (I was unresponsive for a good five minutes, I still hadn`t had control of my muscles lol, so I was like a rag doll and all I felt was intense car sickness and splitting pain in my face. sadness)


I dunno. I`m in a kind of bad mood now. I feel weak, my lip and nose hurts, and I have a doctor appointment tomorrow, homework to do. And all I really want is the power to create alternate dimensions that provides internet to this world so I can live in peace. D: rolf my mood is confuzzled atm cause im so outta it all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment