Buscar

"LOVE IS BLIND..."

"...BUT FRIENDSHIP CLOSES ITS EYES."

I'm going to write this in purple. And in the font we used on Vestroia. Because this is what this post will be about; Vestroia. Where I have made the very best friends, learned the bigger lessons of life, loved for the first time, had something clogging my mind the whole damn day, had the BEST, FUNNEST, HAPPIEST, GREATEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.

HERES TO MY SWEETIES AT VESSY:

I <3>

AND THANKS DRAY FOR MAKING THAT WONDERFUL SITE.


Now, here on tis about me. xD

I don't remember precisely when, but I know I joined about April 2008.

But let me start from the very very very beginning.

At Montreal here, each year we hold a Children's Festival. There they were giving out Bakugans, so we took a few and went home. I thought it was cool how it opened when you put it on metal stuff 8D Lol. Ya. Few months come and past.

One day, me walks home from tired day at school. I look at computer, and there my sister and bro were watching BAKUGAN! HOMG THEY HAD A SHOW?!!? At first I thought Runo was BRUNO XDD And I fell HEAD OVER HEEEELS with Shun. And Alice. And I just found it so cool xD

Anyways. I was going around looking for Bakugan fanfics, and came across Katokat's fic! The one called "Waking Up Dan". I really liked it, so I decided to drop a comment and after a few days I signed up for that. She later quit Vessy, very sad, but has a DevArt now! Her username's still KatoKat. And she makes amazing AMVs~~ Like Runes and Tophiez~~~ But I will come around to them later. ;D

So ya, I made an intro on Vessy and plenty of people greeted me, but I remembered Pax the most because I read this poll he made: "How Old is Pax?" and there was 21 written and I thought it was funny 8D So yaaa, I started writing this fic I later quit, because of school and all.

I was also afraid of Runes and Nobaz. xDD At that time. Now I know they are WUNDAPHUUUL people~~

HOMG, MIRACULOUSLY, ONE DAY, I CAME BACK! WHY? NO IDEA XDD

And I went on chat.

Made friends 8D I though Shiky was a girl. Lol. Runes seemed less scarier than in my imagination ;D I used to call her -sama and -senpai rofl~~ And Nobaz was not so less scary xD But I came to know him. I <3>

I made another friend that shall eternal mark my life :] Riseball-chaaaaaaanz. <3>sensei~~ I liked being a sensei. Remember the electric chairs? ;D

And Cloud. <3>

AND TERRA-CHAAAAAAAAAN!!~~ And I dunno if Venny was there. Wait no, he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was my back-up date that time when we had that random party xDDDDDD AND I USED TO PAIR HIM UP WITH HIKARI-SENPAI!!! I REMEMBER!!!!!! XDD

So nostalgic~~ Good old days~~ Summer days.

School started. Sigh sigh sigh. Some peoplez left. And all.

Oh, before that. DURR!! *shiver* Anyhooos.

THEN WE HAD THE AGARTHUS FAMILY! XD Haha, I love children don't I, I had so many.

And SHIKY <3>

DARKY <3>

Then I had my thing with Venny. I was like, so nervous xD Before. When he was around. I was like... Aaaah, what am I gonna dooooo?!!?!? xD Lol. Anyways, I used to be very scared with what would happen to us and all... Not really confident.

SOSHI! Around this time, right? He used to be Venny's twin. xD Clone. Whatever. <3>

AND LOTS OF OVER PEOPLE! LIKE FISHY! xD Love him too. And KC!! Oh, sooo many people.

I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT!

WOLFY!

SHE WAS LIKE ONE OF THE FIRST I MET!!! XD She used to comment on my fics and she is a GREAT FRIEND AND HAS PRETTY BLOND HAAAAAAAAAAIR!! Lol.

AND BUNNY! SUZU-CHAN! ASHYYYY!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS! YOU LITTLE CUTE LITTLE!!! xD My great editor and awesome sister and AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME FIRST AND FOREMOST FRIEND!

Tophies I kinda met later, but I LOVE HER NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!~~~ *pats and hugs* Sistaaaa!!!

Runo!!!!!! Runosauruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus~~ Remember the days of Runova? I wish you many happy dates and romantic sunsets with Ara!!! <3>

I started writing and wrote poems and all and...

I also had this time when I was in this big fight with Shiky and Risey..

And then I was really depressed tooo...

And so many anniversaries and stuff...

I barely remember all of them.

xD

I think I was more on Vestroia for my friends than the anime and fandom itself. xD

Anyways, here goes....



RUNO, TOPH, BUNNY, SHIKY, NOVA, DXR, SOSHI, VENNY, ROXY, DARKY, WOLFY, RISEY, TERRA, KATO, PHISHY, KAGO, PAX, LASSIE, KOLLIE, YARDDDD, TAMASAMA, BELCHY, DEEDEE, HIKA-SENPAI, DIGICHAN, SHY-CHAN, SAI, ARUA-DONO, EVERYONE AND SO MUCH MORE, TO THE PAST, TO THE PRESENT, APOLOGIES TO THOSE I DIDN'T NAME BECAUSE I AM STUPID AND LAZY

a BIG THANK YOU, and an even BIIGBEEERRRR

I

LOVE

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Zeph

0 comments:

Post a Comment