Buscar

Thank You. <3

Continued?

In my Last post; I said Vestroia was Gone for a while.
Well alot of things rushed through my mind when I went to Bed.
Now Here they are;

I want to Thank Bakugan and Dray.
Bakugan; For Inspiring Dray to make Vestroia.com
Dray; Thank you for creating Vestroia.com., I met many people who are now very close to me.
Vestroia is How I met; Runo,Zeph, and BG.
and I'm glad I followed the Link on the Bakugan Video ^-^

Vestroia may remain Down.
But it may Come back up one day.
I will Wait for that day to come.
It may take years, But in my Childhood, I will wait.
The two years ago, I grew up with Vestroia.
Vestroia was just a nice place to get away from School or Real friends who I didn't want to Bother with.
I will Never Forget aboout Vestroia.
My memory will start to fade when Im older, and I may not keep promise and eventually I will forget, But, now, Its best to remeber Vestroia, and all it has done.
I have to admit.
Being a Mod kind of Matured me xD
Well the first month, not really. xDD
And I know when Im older, and think of this, I will think of myself as a Foolish Child.
But I will know that The Foolish Child met Friends and Grew Happy when The Two years passed by her.

And we all know, Many of us will Grow up and continue with their Lives.
For some of us, It may come quick, Others, May come slowly.
I may start to out grow it, But hey, I might not.
I might even live with it till Drays age ^-^
xDD

Many of us have already matured and left us.
let's just remember them, and remember the Wonderful memories with them.
Again, I am talking nonsense.
But in My head, It's clear (:
xDD
Kay Im going now, *Shuts mouth*

Byee (:
- Tophie, Anatrainn

0 comments:

Post a Comment