Buscar

Vestroia..

Sighh.
Vestroia has been down for a while.
After 2 Years. Vestroia might be Gone for good.
My Two years on Vestroia. I will Never forget them.
I've met many wonderful people. Some of them are very Dear to me.
Others, Eh. My first Job was on Vestroia, Moderator.
I found love on Vestroia.
But, Love comes and Goes right?
I learned many things.

December;
I first came to Vestroia.
I don't remember the Day, But it was around the middle or ending week of that Month.
I found Vestroia from watching a Bakugan episode on youtube.
I came to the Site, and saw a Chatango.
My Username; TophxBeixFong.
My Nickname, Toph.
My first friend on Vestroia was Skyress.
He treated me like we were already Friends.
and That was the reason I stayed on Vestroia.
Him.
I then met Killer75.
He called me Fong.
But after a while, I guess he quit Vestroia.
I met Runo in December also.
It was fun ^-^

January;
After about 2 or 3 weeks of nagging from Skyress telling me to Join Vestroia and not just Chat on the Chatango, I Joined.
There wasn't much. I just remeber me and Skyress talking alot when No one was online (School probaly, I had half days, Skyress's Time was Different from mine)
I would always be cooking noodles i remember. xD
Spicy Noodles :]
Me: Im cooking spicy noodles :]
Skyress: Again?!
xDD

February:
I became a Chat Mod. First Job.
Runo also became a Chat mod! ^-^
FUn times :]
...Sighh.
Febuary 14th 2008.
Skyress asked me to be his Valentine and we started going out.
This hurts to talk about it.
I guess after a Bit, I started to have feelings for Sky.
Oh and Runo started going out with a guy named AquosDude =D
I remeber a Good friend of mine, Kai2Max
Wrote a Poem so AD(AquosDude) Could give Runo.

Pyrus is Red,
Aquos is Blue,
Haos is Nice,
and so are you!

Lame?
xDD Ehh. We were just Kids ;]

March;
Haha I started reading The Twilight Saga.
Me: Skyyy, The Girl in my Book likes a Vampire, are you one?
Me: Maybe your going to suck my blood o-o
Sky: Nah, I don't drink female blood.
Me: o-o...
Sky: Joking :]
xDD
Oh right, people like BakuganGirl01 and BakuganBrawler3 started to join ^-^
FUn times :]

April;
Haha April First.
Sky; Where were you today?
Me: I was
Me: With another Man.
Sky: :O!
Sky: FINE, BE THAT WAY.
Me: April Fools! 8D
...Awkward Silence..
Haha Bad thing to do with your Boyfriend xDD
April 10th; Sky's Birthday.
^-^ Happeh Happeh.
He was turning Uhmm. 14? XDDD
Mehh =-=

May:
Hmm ermm
Don't really remember XDD
Oh yeahh I Got turned into Global mod 8D
No more Chat Mod D:
Mehh I dun Caree xDD
Oh yeahh.
SKy started dissapearing around here :[
Sadd D:

June: Muahaha SUMMER TIMEE ;D
But Sky like disspeared ):
My COmputer also Broke down D:
so the only connection to vestroia, Mah Friends house.
XDDD
Untill.
June 13th. MAH BIRTHDAYY 8D
And There was a Birthday Topic.
Skyress: Happy birthday! ^-^
It actually touched me that Skyress remembered my Birthday.
Oh and June 17th/16th was Pax's Birthday.
Pax Argathus, Global Mod.
Oh right.
Back then mods;
Dan_Drago
Drelyon
Skyress
Pax Agrthus.
Then NovaMaster, Noba-Daddy 8D
became Chat Mod, buttt he got to be Global Mod when paxy went on Vacation in China.
Right, The Day Pax came back, I met Pax.
I have to admit, I thought he was weird xD
But mehh We are good friends now (:
Novamaster:
really, the first time I met him, I thought he was Scary XDD
But he really looked and acted scaryy D:
But hes mah daddy now (:
No moar scary.
Dan_Drago;
He was uhm teh Oldest person I knew, Besides Drely and Dray.
Ehh We are still good friends =)
Drelyon: Hmm He was in College at the time.
I only met him when Skyress made a topic on if I should become a Mod.
So yeahh xD
Dray; ADMIn xDD
Hes so Kewl (:
xDDD

July; Computer STILL broken =-=

August: Hmm ermm.
Computer broken

September: No idea.

October: Computer Broken =O

November: Uhmmm broken.

December; 31st Grrr Skyress went online on New Years,
FRIGGIN COMPUTER WAS EFFING BROKEN.
=-=

January New Yearr 8D
Yeah I kept in touch with Teh Crew. xDD
Runo was going to Like Quit vestroia D:
BUT THEN SHE DIDN`T =O
Computer was STILL Broken.
xD

February; i gotta Labtop ;D
ANd Just in time too.
Febuary 14th 2009, mine and Skyress`s Anniversery (:
One Yearrr.
Well Skyress disspeared alot, He was always so Busy.
D:
but Runo asked him to go on, On the 14th (:
what a good friendd (:
( Bg, Zeph, Sorry Im just talking about teh oldies of vestroia xD)
Oh rightt.
I remeber Backk then Dont know when;
Pax and Sky got into a fightt =O
I got Mad at Pax too once xDD
Anywayss
Pax and Sky got into a fight then they dragged me into teh convo andd
they made up and;
Sky: So Pax, we cool?, We not like Death note; l and light?
me; If you guys do, I want to be; MISA MISA =D
Pax: bUt Misa Misa liekks light-kun
SKy: My misa =D

Oh rightt
Way Back then.
March Febbie-ish?
I almost Quit vestroia. xD
Well, Mod work was alittle hard D:
and well I said that I might quit vestroia everyone was so nice and commanded me not to quit.
Nova even made a Topic about it.
And All teh Mods came together and TA DA i didnt quit (:
well Skyress went swimming at teh time xD

Anywayss;
April? Skys Birthday He Turning 15 (:
Oldieee
xD

May; ehh Dun remeber xD

June: MAH BIRTHDAY AGAIN 8D
Yeahh Sky went onn (:
he stayed up till it was My birthday and stayed up till mah Birthday was overr.
Such a nice guy (:
XDD

Julyy; ehh o-o

August...
The Month of Sadness.
Alright.
I was playing the 200 Questions game with Sky;
It came to a question; Do you have a Gf,Bf?
Sky: yeah, Sarah..
he wasnt even Jk...
dammit, this is Hard.
I Kept crying.
I guess He forgot about me and Left.
Ìm still not over it.
Sighh.
this is Hard.
I just thought that he Loved me.
I...Ughh.

Now; Sighh, I still am not over him.
But I want him to be Happy with his..Gf.
and I dont want him to forget about me.
He was my First ever True Love.
But Love comes and goes.
i learnt that the Hard way.
Sighh

Anyways, i know I missed alot of stuff, I will Edit later?

Byeee.

Love Toph.
Single and Happeh (:
Nahh kidding Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment