Buscar

Blahblahblah GFBLGSILUVLUGLFAVSFJ:

Looking through your eyes.

Theres nothing to hide.

And your no Longer mine.

How could I survive.

When you said Goodbye.

Why do birds still fly up High.

I can't stop The tears from falling.

We used to be so fine. When you walked into my Life.


I tried to reach out for you.
Just to be with you.

My Heart is Breaking.


Don't, don't go away.

Don't you know, I miss you so.

Don't, don't go away.



Sighh. It's been, Two Months?
Since it all happened. I still miss him. I just can't get over him.

Vestroia was what kept me and him Together. Now it's gone.
He moved on. Im stuck here. trying. doing everything i can to move on.
I have everyone supporting me, telling me, "Toph, he's gone, he's not turning back, he moved on, now it's your turn." But it's hard. I've known him for 2 years. and It's hard to forget all those memories i had with him, because i Loved them. Everytime i try, he just gets to me, I start remmebering the times with him and all that shit.Part of me is saying " Fuck him, He left you, His mistake, Its time to move on and start fresh" The other, " Remember him, he made you a mod, he taught you things, You can't forget all the memories with him, You loved them right?" Ughhhh. Whyyy T.T Why is it so hard? DX Plus when i Try to forget, I start to feel guilty for some reason, he taught me alot of things, how to be strong. DXX WHYYYY. T.T UGH. WHATEVER >_> IMMA EAT A BANANA AND MOVE ONNN >_> He moved on, Its my turn now. AND IMMA MAKE MAH FRIENDS PROUD. CHYAH ... Kendal, Rose, Jessica, Cindy, (Not shure if Bg/Ashley knows..) Shikkyy, Thanks for being there for me. Now Im going to make you proud, and show you that I am strong, and with teh Help of mah Besties, I can get over him. (:
AND EAT TEH- nvmm.. xD


SO WATCH OUT DVSK< TOPHUS BACK IN ACTION. PYAH!

... DX T.T


-dying,Tophu. T.T



0 comments:

Post a Comment