Buscar

hurrkk :I



@Toph: Are you talking about how long you knew Sky, and how you two were an item? I knew about all of that.



So psyched for Halloween! I love that holiday! Even though I will be confined to the house and stuck with the task of handing out candies- it is fine by me. I still get to throw my own shindig on the 5th and 6th of November with some friends, and though it is not "Halloween" themed it will still be fun. Plus..! I may be going to a haunted house! I've heard of this one that has 12 levels, live snakes roaming about, live spiders crawling around, and these people /who work there/ that will be stalking you and the group/friends you went with...!! Really wish to go there, so badly, even if people say it's "so scary" I still wanna go.

 Ugh, blah, vomit. I feel sick because of that idiotic Marine Corporation Fitness Testing "endurance" run, but I did get a passing score. I'm happy with that. 86 Times [going down and back and down and back as one, from the 'long length' of the gym] in about 20min. or near that much time. And well, since I have asthma and have had a lot of surgeries I am kind of proud of my low score... XD
 Oh crap, I freaking bruised my damn ribs. The other day after my extra period, "Reading SKINNY" [I call it "SKINS"], I had to walk down like three lengthy hallways to get to my History Class so I had tried to get around some others coming out of the music room from their voice lessons. And I had failed, I failed so badly.  Being that the art room was the host for my SKINS class the elementary lunchroom was right outside it, so I had to try to get around these lunch tables with preschoolers and dodge these two fifth graders and had not done a very good job. As I was dodging them I had ducked under the one's binder and supplies to slide around and much to my disappointment- I ended up getting pushed into the wall and ran into a thermostat. It hit me, smack, in the ribs. Groaann.. my ribs are in pain from the bruising. 


 Football game tonight, eating dinner there, and man I need to buy some more books sometime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment