Buscar

(duisbdsas__;;dsja.,.,]

Boreeedddd.
DAYYUUUM!!!!.
 Im bored D<
School T.T
Has been driving me crazy D:
Like CRAZY DX
I haatee. School  T.T
I hate B days DX
My school has a Plan thingy, 1A 1B WA WB 2A & 2B.
A days I have drama and band for comp classes..
Bdays, French and Health =-=
French, ish alright, Health,.......
I have Mr.englehardt =-=
DX and Mr.Englelhardt is like FRIIGGIN MEAN. DX
Everything has to be leik "perfect" or else you have to do it all over again =-=
Ughh. Plus. Anthony Soukpradith-Khem and his friends take my stuff DX.
They took my stuff only like 2 times but still T.T
Anthony smacked my back with a ruler when I was passing byy. he hit me hardd DX
He hit me with his Binder when I was at my locker. Hard =-=
He took my eraser. I was looking for it! DX
Took my pencil bag thingy and kept passing it around to his friends DX
Andd. When I was talking with mah friend Jenny, and the teacher was talking and told us to stop, Anthony was all leik "Yeahhh children, stop talking :0" >_>
Now i understand teh pain mah friends go through when he and his friends bullly themm o-o.
DX wahhh. T.T Junior High sucks T3T
So yeahh Hope you guys had a better week than me T.T

-- Tophiebanana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment