Buscar

OGAWD

YES! I AM FINALLY HOME!

'Cos I had to spend almost all weekend at my grandparent's house. It was a lot of fun, though! We stopped by my older brother's apartment complex (yeah, he moved out to be closer to his college of choice) and picked up my screaming and dinosaur wielding three year old nephew. :D (GO DINOSAURS! RAWWRR)

I also met some aunties and uncles I've not seen since I was a toddler, or younger in some cases, and just kind of chill out with some of the fam. Breakfast especially was like way too much for me.. I had three heart shaped pancakes (homemade batter and all, from the taste of it), one sausage biscuit (sausage in the shape of a round dinner biscuit), two pieces of bacon (the delicious yet bad for you greasy kind), three glasses of milk, one glass of apple juice, and four homemade cinnamon rolls (my gma's personal recipe, they're oh-so-much better than the store bought kind). Can you get where I'm saying breakfast was nearly TOO much? I still feel bloated, ugh I couldn't even eat any lunch except having a Shirly Temple/sprite soda with cherry flavoring.

+ My friend since I was in diapers and my dad still had a beard had her birthday today, so my twin and I ended up staying overnight at her house yesterday until nine o'clock this morning versus staying in a house where nobody was under the age of forty. She had this whole slumber party theme planned out, LOL. There were about eight girls there including her, my sister, and myself. And five of them spent the entire night screaming and shrieking like elementary school girls do, because they are technically in elementary. :\ Sixth graders. There were two girls other than my sister and I that were in the same grade- Junior High (eighth level), but only one of them would actually stay calm and talk with my twin and I. Pretty awesome, that she was. //rofls OHRITE, I HAS CHORES. pfff I hate those chores with my entire being since they take up lots of my time.



Whoa. Surprisingly I can be a cheerful when I am ill; ahahah.. I have a bad feeling about this. I have five of the emergency symptoms of H1N1. This might be bad 'cos I heard that if you get the vaccine you have a way higher percentage of death, and 82 kids in the States have already died from H1N1! DD: Um. Should we count what all symtoms I have, by bolding them..??

  • Fast breathing or trouble breathing
  • Bluish skin color
  • Not drinking enough fluids (sometimes lol, not today- I had a shirly temple, four glasses of milk, a glass of apple juice, two monster energy drinks, partial of another shirly temple, and a glass of V8 fusion fruit and vegitable juice)
  • Not waking up or not interacting (I sleep like a bear and I am anti-social regardless, but yeah I guess it applies)
  • Being so irritable that the child does not want to be held (coughcoughantisocialcough)
  • Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough
  • Fever with rash

0 comments:

Post a Comment