Buscar

Onlyy Vestroia.<3

Wahhh. Vestroias Gone T.T
Only Vestroia was what made me happy In 5th Grade..
In school I was ALWAYS seperated from the friends I hung out with.
And My friends started getting closer with each other and laugh about things that happened in class.
I kinda felt like I was nothing..I mean i would always stand there and wait till they would talk with me.
But no, Nothing happened until I would bring up a topic. Those only lasted for about maybe 5 minutes?
It was hardd.I kind of felt like i was ignored. But then I found vestroia and made friends.
Friends who I could talk with all the time. Friends who would understand because you would talk with them most of the time. Friends who knew what it felt like when a you feel ignored because it might of happened with them. Sighh.

 Dray/Sean,
Thanks for making Vestroia.It lasted for a great 2 years. It's alright that you grew up and moved on, It will happen to us all one day. I just want to know, are you okay?Did you get hurt? Its ok if you don't want to do anything about Vestroia anymore.We all have to face it , Vestroia was a great site, but we knew it wouldn't last forever. If you plan to bring Vestroia back up one day, thank you. But I think (Or not) I would of moved on. Most of us might of left already. Im talking about The oldies,Mods,regular members,helping staff and etc/ect.Thank you again. because Only Vestroia, was I able to gain confidence,To face the people i knew in Real life, from the people that I didn't even know. I met love there(Jerry,Skyress) learned that I had to be patient with others(new users on vestroia), and how to be a Great Role Model and that I had to be responsible(from being a mod). Thank You.
                                                                                     Ana,RunoxMisaki,Toph.
Only Vestroia.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment