Buscar

"What You need, When You Need It" - New Vestroia.com.... [Search Engine]

-Sighs- I'm going to drown my sorrows on here.
Vestroia's now a search engine.
We have no clue how Dray's doing....
T.T..... depression mood sucks.
The only thing that's cheering me up right now...
Is Episode 26 of New Vestroia... sadly.
;~;... I miss Vestroia...I miss Dray...
So many things to miss...
Time goes by so fast,
Only memories left behind....
:( Get back to us soon Dray...pwease. T.T....
-sits down in sad corner- whyy does things have to be this waay? D:
Happiness ruined.
I got split from my friends even though they don't talk to me at recess'.
What more depression do I need?
Runo dies in New Vestroia?
DanXMira happeneds?
>_< that'd be tragedy to me.
Well.... for the time being...
Even though it's hard to say....
Bye, Vestroia.com....
Farewell.

~Runo

0 comments:

Post a Comment