Buscar

& s. t o. r y.

Haha so Runo, your dream. I made a story of it (:
LMAO XD YES. Okayz SO Today it was L.A and we had to write a story soooo I didn't knwo what to write, thenn I randomly kept thinking of Runos dream xDD
So I wrote about it. Its not done, Its due on Wednesday, But Imma put up Preview? xD

Notee; I am not teh story writer, I suck =-=
xDD

The Ocean waves swayed and crashed along the beach shores. A girl in a white sundress stood along the waves, footprints in the sand were found beside her. The water rised to her toes as she looked down with stained cheeks from the tears that leaked from her eyes.
The silence had been broken when the birds started soaring through the clear morning sky.
The girl clutched onto a photograph with a young girl and boy. She glanced at the picture with emotionless eyes for one last time. Quickly, she ripped the photo and held it out towards the ocean. The wind hurried along and carried the pieces towards the oceans surface. Droplets of tears started forming and-

Thats it 8D
not much I know. xDD
Typical Break up Drama/Story? xD
Yeahh. Thats what mah friend Lisa said. xDD
I'll put teh finished version up when Im done (:
Kay Byeee.

--Tophie

0 comments:

Post a Comment