Buscar

he. s m i l e d. at. m e....

Dear Diaryy, 11/18/09
Today while I was walking to sixth period, I saw him again. I looked at him and thought, "I've seen him so many times." Every period I walk to my next class, I always see him.And I can always remember him by his sweater he wears. He then looked at me. I didn't no what to do. So i just looked back at him and gave him a gentle smile and walked to class.


Dear Diaryy, 11/19/09
Today while I was walking to class. I saw him AGAIN. I thought of what I did yesterday. Uh oh, What if he thinks Im weird? >.< And Why do i ALWAYS see him? Waitt, His Homeroom is next to mine. No Duhh . So I just kept on walking. Till we were just about to cross paths, he smiled back at me...


HEHEHEHE. So you thinking, Aweee Hash Tophie forgot about taht "Dude" and found someone else? :3
HEHEHEHEHEH. NO. >_> FIRST; I have to admit, Im still not over taht "dude" Just a bit. tahst all.
SECOND; I Don't even know teh guys name D< All i know ish dat hes in grade 8. and his homeroom ish next to mine. and Taht sometimes, i always see him in teh vietnamese sub place for lunch. Plus I saw him at teh supermarket once at lunch.
THIRDDD; Uhmm, Kay i have no third. BUT STILL. Lets just say hes a friendly person That i normally see everyday and so :] So Yeah. Wait. whats teh point of this post? XD LMAO. KAY BYE OHH AND. Vestroia.ca, Check it out ;]


xoxoxo,
            Tophie Bei Fong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment