Buscar

Aweees.

Aweee, No one posts anymoarrr. D: where have all the people gone? DX Saad Faaace. ):
Oh and If you didn't know, Im Baaacck. Daddy fixed the comp. Yaaay. :D

Chinese New Years ish coming sooon, ish on da same day as Valentines day. Ish da year of da Tiger. RAWR. and because of it my mommys been buying so many chinese luck stuff. Our house ish FILLED with red stuff. D: OHOH I found out I am a fire Ox. :D and Ox because of 1997. But Fire because that year the element was Fire. So like Kewl :D My house ish filled with fire people. xD Me = Fire Sister = Fire Daddy = Fire Uncle = Fire. xDDD Older sis = Metal , Mommy = Water Brother = Water. Haha x3

Anyways I hope some one posts soon. I want to reconnect with everyone. D:
So Seee you guys soon! :D
andand Happy Chinese New Years! Chuc Mung Nam Moi! <--- Viet way. Ohh yeah >D

--- Tophies

0 comments:

Post a Comment