Buscar

My Little Story of My Disappearnce here~

Sooo... I haven't posted here in a LONGG time. That's because before I've been so busy with school. Then, I've been uncreative to post any ideas. But, all the sudden the last day of school my computer breaks down. Such luck I have, right? Also, I lost the username/pass here, I feel like a bother when I keep asking someone for the username and pass.

Then, I spill Ice Tea all over my phone. I try to wipe it off with a cloth, STUPID idea though the cloth was wet, so it made my phone even worse. I called my parents and they told me what to do. My phone works again now, but I was so worried it wouldn't work anymore. Little did I know, my iPod nano was getting old and that stopped working properly to me too. I got a different iPod now though, so I'm all good. I just miss my old stuff though. Time to move on I guess. OH, and I got all my old files back from my other computer so that's how I know the username and password again.

BG, I wish you luck with your next surgery. :)

I wub you guys. <3

~ Runo

0 comments:

Post a Comment