Buscar

HEEEYZ




AAAAH, MUKURO, HIBARI, MY LOVES.

LOL.

I HAVE TOTALLY RE-FALLEN INTO THE KHR FANDOM LOOOL.

I HAVE 300~ ICONS LIKE ABOVE SITTING ON MY COMP AND I NOMNOMNOM AT THEM ALL DAY.

I ALSO HAVE LIKE THIRTY DOUJINS AND...

MY DESKTOP WALLPAPER IS THEM TOOO.

*headdesks*

KHR is a super fatal disease DX

In short, IT HAS TOO MANY HOT MEN TO BE SAFE.

For instance, my lovely 6819/MukuHiba OTP, pictured above.

THEY ARE NOSEBLEED-INDUCINGLY PERFECT <33

Who cares if this pairing is less popular than D18 and 6927 D: THEY BELONG TOGETHER.

RAWR.

*noms away at computer screen*

---------

ALRIGHT, FOR THOSE WONDERING WHAT IS WRONT WITH ME...

Just too much Reborn! 8D

The first icon is Mukuro Rokudo, super sexy and powerful bad-guy, mindcontrol, illusionist, laughs like: "Kufufufu" and uses a trident. HE IS SOOO HOT TEN YEARS LATER ARGH MY EYES.

The last is Kyouya Hibari, super cute and sexy and powerful... good-guy against his will? yea..., Most antisocial and violent person on earth, quote is: "I will bite you to death" and calls people "herbivore", STRANGELY has a little CUTECUTECUTE bird sitting on his shoulder all the time (D'AAWW), uses tonfas~

IN BETWEEN IS THEM BEING SMEXY TOGETHER.

OF COURSE Mukuro tops, who cares if his hair becomes longer and he looks girlier and shit, he'll always be on top of my a-D'AWW-able Kyoya. <33 Him and his Hibird.... *nosebleeds to death*

Right, right, I'm just ranting now...

*goes to bleed in a corner*

-Zeph

0 comments:

Post a Comment