Buscar

LAWL

I'm BACK. 8D

I read your blog entries~~

TOPH: YES, COME JOIN US AT DA! WHOOT! 8D DA ftw!~~ And naaaah, you don't need to post anything. You can have an acc just to post comments and feedback :D

BUNNY: LOLOLOLOL. GRANDMA ALICE. HAHA. XDD And do I sense like, some RenxMarucho going on hereeeeeeee? >:D I never found anyone to ship the little blond dude with, but now I haaaaaaaaaave. And since it's wolf!Ren, hihihihihihi xDDD And Marucho is like Little Red Riding hood. Hihihihi. GOD BUNNY, STOP GIVING ME BAD IDEAS XDDD

NOW, back to moi...

CAMP WAS PHUUUUN.

No sleep, plenty of good food, plenty of friends! It was so cool <333

Anyways, I'm back, but only for two weeks. Next next week I'm going to FLO-RI-DA.

WHOOT.

So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 8D

ILY ALL.

-Zeph

0 comments:

Post a Comment