Buscar

"Little Red Riding Hood" - Bakugan fan-fiction (Work-in-progress)

BAKUGAN PARODY
*This fan-fiction is for fun and goes in and out of first person

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Characters
-Main characters involved-

Marucho, Little Red, somewhat timid (more OOC than some of the others).
Ren, Wolf, he comes off as a bit mischievous and cocky.
Alice, the Grandmother,  she is kind and overly worrisome towards Marucho.

Background Characters:
-Minor characters involved-

Dan, the lumberjack, he has next to zero changes to his person.
Runo, Dan's wife, pretty much no changes as well.
Shun, a crow (the bird), he's mysterious and has only a brief appearance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
     I remember walking through fallen leaves, crunching softly as I tread. My grandmother Alice had telephoned earlier politely asking me to kindly bring her a basket of goodies from the garden, for she was feeling a bit under the weather and could not come to get them. Even now, as I creep as silently as I can through the ominous, misshapen forest I can recollect how frail my dear Gran had sounded to my small ears through my soft blond locks. Surely these wondrous treats shall once again raise my sweet orange-haired grandmother's spirits, so that she may praise Marucho- her beloved grandson? These few thoughts ignited a candle of hope in Little Marucho, and spurred the lad's tiny feet over various obstacles in his path. Lightly hopping over a miniature mushroom colony a ferocious rustling began near by.

Little Marucho started to fret, "Mother had warned me of terrifying wolf-creatures," a shaky voice that was scarcely recognizable as the gold-haired boy's ventured,"...creatures so awfully horrid that they trick young boys and steal their baskets for fun!" the blond concluded to himself, and as an after thought, "Like me..." Came the timid response.

         Again the noise in the brush picked up even louder than before, and far scarier too. Unbelievably startled Little Marucho pulled his red cloak tightly around himself, drew his basket up into a firm embrace, and stumbled into a rather enormous oak tree. That, from the looks of things, was quite popular amongst various mosses along with fuzzy green, teal, and rose hued fungi, he murmured to himself. Looking around he slowly drew his arms closer around his basket as though it were a thread holding him onto life itself.

"I wonder," he thought quietly, "I wonder why it is so silent now." Little Marucho shivered in his red cloak, slowly lifting himself up into a standing position with a bit of help from the tree. His eyes darted quickly around in a nervous attempt to reassure himself the sound had been a mere trick of the ears, or perhaps a small animal playing near by.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Okay, my attention span is STILL the size of a gerbil's. So I will finish this some other time, and yes I am probably going to make a topic @ Vestroia.ca! I just need to wait until I finish part one, =.= part one consists of Marucho running into crow!Shun (Shun as a person who is part crow LOL), wolf!Ren (Ren as a wolf, haha), and so as to keep the spoilers SECRET for now I will just cut it off there /and see if this story gets anywhere/]

0 comments:

Post a Comment