Buscar

Life Update + other

@Zeph: Yeah! It is wolf!Ren + LittleRed!Marucho, so glad you like it haha <33 And what, you never thought of them together or anything from the Bakugan GI series? I thought it was painstakingly evident o_o So sorry for putting your mind in the gutter, man. 
@Toph: YOU HAVE GOT TO JOIN DEVIANTART, SERIOUSLY TOPH.


-Life Update-
  • Surgery is done & went well (except my head hurts+feel sick)
  •  Finalizing fanfiction plot for "Little Marucho" 
  • Finalizing fanfiction ideas/plot for five other stories
  • Will be @ my mom's house until August 9th
  • School begins on August 23rd

Also: Harry Potter is my LIFE at the moment! lol I have volumes 1 - 5 now. And I am drawing a lot of Raichu and Gastly for some reason... I think they're freaking adorable, but not to worry since I am also working on some Bakugan fanart to go along with my fanfiction ("Little Marucho"). 

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DREAM OF BECOMING AN AUTHOR: TEXT NOVEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment