Buscar

RAWR MIAM

YOU GUUUUUUUUUYS.

I LOVE YOU GUUUUUYS!

I love how this blog is getting active again! Whoot! 8D We're only missing Runosaurus D;

I HAD A VERY WEIRD DREAM. ABOUT BEING IN A SUBMARINE SHAPED LIKE A BELUGA. And then sneaking onto a highway where everyone rides a sheep. But since we didn't have sheeps we... shaved our cats and pretended they were sheeps.

WTF? ._____.

And then there was the part with the police officers that had glow in the dark stickers on their windshield....

Anyways, I may get around to rearranging my thoughts xD

HORM BUNNY. GENIUS. WHY HADN'T I SEEN THAT? ALL THESE YEARS I FOUND NO ONE TO PAIR MARUCHO WITH.

YES, HE WILL BE THERE TO SATISFY MY YAOI FANTASIES.

SINCE DAN AND SHUN AREN'T. ADIREW;OTHE I WISH THEY WERE OISETH;WANTA. BUT I'M MORE OF A SUPPORT CANON PERSON FOR THESE THINGS... BLAH.

Though I find Gus x Spectra with Gus on top bwery sexy~~

RAWR.

TOPHIES.

I LOVE YOUR HAND.

YAY FOR US!

Seeeeeee why it has Coffie in it? 8D BECAUSE COFFIE MAKES US HYPEEER.

RAWR, AND RUNES, YOU BETTER COME ON SOON.

-Zeph /random rambling OTL

0 comments:

Post a Comment