Buscar

All I got to say is...

Ugh...

I can't believe a lot of good animes are ending. Or at least popular ones. Such as, Naruto, Bleach (Even though I don't watch either of them. My friends told me.) Kuroshitsuji, & Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Well, Kuroshitsuji already ended and Kaichou wa Maid-sama! already released the last episode too. But... I love those animes. I guess I have to move on and find other animes to watch. Does anyone have suggestions of which animes I should watch? Purple... no yaoi. xD

I've been sick a lot this week. I've missed 2 days of school. I wanted to make sure I go to school all the first month at least. Gah, I hate being sick. I guess we all hate being sick though, right? So much for my goal though... School has been going good. Recently though, I've been laughing at the silliest things. Classes are good, but the only class I hate so far is Math. Since I'm still trying to remember stuff, I blame summer for making me forget. I've been having Math homework basically every night so far. Only the first week of school I didn't have Math homework but after that week, every night... At least I'll get good grades for doing homework!

My grandpa is still in the hospital. He's been sick for almost a month I think, and I haven't been able to spend that much time with my mom lately... Although that's because this grandpa is her dad, not my dad's dad. I'm not trying to be selfish or anything, its just that when she isn't on the phone talking about him or at the hospital visiting him... I try to talk to her and I feel like she just doesn't want to talk to me. I told my dad, and he said that it would probably make things worse if I told my mom how I felt since of my grandpa and the things she's going through.

...I just hope my grandpa feels better.

~ Runo

0 comments:

Post a Comment