Buscar

BG's Hobby (as of 9/18/2010)

Hey everyone lurking out there! ¡Hola todo el mundo!



     You know how I don't really go out for sports anymore, and 'Art Club' is not for high school students? Well now you do, and I have some extremely good news... I'm really, really into roller-blading now! Fear not- I have a new way to get my exercise... 
     Even though I kind of suck at it, considering that I fell down more than any person in the rink could count haha, I love the idea that I can have something to call mine that makes me smile.



On the other foot I would like to say a quick little something: I have been drawing much more than I used to = I got a bit better! *And I might be doing a collaborative thing with someone in my area looking to write some children´s books that are not included in a current market gap... I´d be doing the illustrations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment