Buscar

Things are going well these days: Life Update

Hey everyone,

:bulletorange: I have really been enjoying this new school year so far! :) I've met a lot of great new people in my first year of high school, and they're not all in 9th- nope, I now know Juniors, Seniors, and Sophomores! It's really been a blast in most of my classes too... this kid in my Spanish class has already had 120 minutes of teacher detentions! 
Can you believe it? lol

:bulletblack: In other news both of my parent's houses are still on the market, so I don't know when I might end up moving. And it is still super annoying to have to keep the houses cleaner than usual.

:bulletorange: My mother finally got herself a job! *happy dance* As well as her own "Prince Charming"- her childhood friend, who she has known about 40 years, finally confessed that the only person he has ever wanted to marry was HER! I'm so excited.
He wants for them to retire to Chile on his army pension. <3



Thanks a bunch for reading! :giggle:

0 comments:

Post a Comment