Buscar

DROPPING BY

AGAIN.

RAAAAAAAAAWRRRR...

So, french proj 1/4 done sitting on my Desktop, TOS chapter up, Science and Math HW untouched.

HAPPY THANKSGIVNIG, BTW!

I love how CAPS makes you seem hyper and happy~~~~~~~~~~

So, nownow...

Nothing big happened. School sucks, friends sucks, I love you guys... Yes, friends suck so HAAAAAAARD.

NOW I WILL RANT ABOUT WHY THEY SUCK SO HAAAAARD.

First of all, there's ALICE.

AAARGH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

She has this "shi fu" in Chinatown and she's OBSESSED with him. And she skips school and she pretends to have manic depression and ARRRRRRRRRRGH. I am OVER MY HEAD with her. Srsly. I try to help, try to cheer her up, change her ideas, warn her against her SF (shi fu) who is CLEARLY AN EVIL MAN but it doesn't work!

Srsly.

Her SF is like, this lazy bum, jobless guy, complains all day about his wife... He's such a hypocrite! And she says he's the greatest person in the world! I swear she's brainwashed and everyone agrees with me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*headdesk* aiorjhawe89pthrjksgf

OH GOODNESSSSS...........

So ya. Rant over. OTL

To leave on a lighter note,

I REALLY NEED TO SUBMIT ALL THOSE DRABBLES SITTING ON MY DESK. LIKE RIGHT NAO.

And I need to do my project.... bleeeeeeeeeeeh...

Well, this was Zeph. Who loves you all.

Over and out~'

PS: I WATCHED 07 GHOST AND OMG MIKAGE DON'T DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE... AND YOU KNOW HE ACTUALLY CONFESSED HIS LOVE? LIKE

"I love you, Teito"

IKE WTF9RTOJRSE;JGKDFBBQ HOW DID THAT GET PAST THE SENSORS?!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment