Buscar

RANDOM POST IS random

  1. I love all of my classes / teachers (Princy knows this already since I've told him like five times)
  2. I have a website due December 1 that has to have 75 FRIGGIN PAGES oh man.
  3. My post-surgical appointment is the 31 of August (will find how well it went & ect)
  4. Want to start running 1 hour every morning before school & over the summer for track next year.
  5. People tell me I run like a deer, this weirds me out a little bit.
My speech teacher is the bomb. He's brutally and offensively honest! Plus he's actually got a sense of humor. 
In Global Cultures I will be having a test over 25 Northeastern European countries. Yay XD


@ZEPHY: I AGREE THAT UNIFORMS SUCK, AND THAT YOUR SCHOOL HEAD HONCHO DUDES ALSO SUCK WORSE THAN A HIGHLY POWERED TURBO VACUUM CLEANER.
BUT LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE... YOU COULD ALWAYS START CRYING AND SNIFFLING SAYING CRAP LIKE "I HAVE A REALLY BAD COLD... AND IT'S SO COLD OUTSIDE! MY DOCTOR THINKS I MIGHT EVEN CATCH PNEUMONIA... AND YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM SHIVERING... MY TINY, INSIGNIFICANT SWEATER OFF?
OR LIKE PUT BAND-AIDS ALL OVER YOUR ARMS/FACE/LEGS/VISIBLE SKIN.

OH, AND WEAR LOTS OF STICKERS AND PINS IF YOU WANT.



*OPTIONAL TO READ* IF YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE'S PERSONAL LIFE:
P.S.: I DON'T KNOW IF I TOLD ANYONE, BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS (Angelo)  GOT A SEVERE CONCUSSION THE WEEK BEFORE SCHOOL (which started August 23). IT WAS SO BAD THAT HE COULDN'T REMEMBER HOW TO READ, MOVE HIS RIGHT HAND, OR EVEN WALK (so basically he went "hmm", grunted, and got wheeled around in a wheelchair everywhere) SO I THOUGHT I'D SAY HE'S OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, CAN SPEAK ENGLISH, WILL BE GOING TO REGULAR VOCAL/PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSIONS AND CAN WALK SLOWLY ON HIS OWN.

Oh, plus he could still die at any moment since he has some kind of tumor on his brain. 
BUT IT'S SWEET THAT HE IS FEELING BETTER!



0 comments:

Post a Comment