Buscar

UNIFORMES RAAAH

I

HATE

UNIFORMES.

SERIOUSLY.

I HATE THEM!!!

Our shirt has the logo of our school sewn on, BUT THEY DIDN'T BOTHER TAKING THE PAPER OFF THE OTHER SIDE.

SO I ITCHED LIKE A SHIT THE WHOLE FRIGGIN DAY. RAAAAH.

AND

We aren't allowed to wear our own vests. THERE'S THIS BITCH STANDING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR SAYING: "Take your coat off our get out."

WTF. GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH!

AND THEN.

My friend Helena comes to school wearing shorts over leggings.

The bitch says: "Go see the principal, you aren't allowed to wear leggings or shorts!"

WTF? HELLO? SHE'S WEARING THEM TOGETHER?

WHAT, I CAN'T WEAR LEGGINGS UNDER MY SKIRT? WHAT ARE YOU, PERVERTS?

You know what? I'm wearing a skirt with leggings Monday. Just to shove it in their ugly faces.

All the nice faculty members left. The nice principal. The nice vice-principal.

AAARGH!!!!!!

AND

While Helena was in the office, the principal was like: "This is unacceptable behavior! I'm calling your parents right away!"

She was thinking: "Fuck you bitch, my parents don't give a shit about scum like you."

SRSLY. IT'S JUST FRIGGIN CLOTHES. IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'S A WHORE OR ANYTHING.

GODDAMN THOSE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

FUCK THAT BITCH.

AND THE PRINCIPAL.

FUCK THE UNIFORMES.

RAAAAAAAAAAAH!

On the bright side, Even got her name sewn onto her sleeve in some spiffy font 8D

URGH I HATE THAT BITCH'S UGLY MUG.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

/end rant

Sorry for the uselessly large amount of swear words. Venting does that sometimes.

Seeyaaa, my lovelies <3

-Zeph

PS: Will post later about Florida and ect~ BTW, I WENT TO SEE INCEPTION. IT WAS GOOOOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment