Buscar

DISCOVERY

HEY GUYS

I FEEL LAME

INSTEAD OF DOING HOMEWORK (OR UPLOADING FICS)

I SPENT MY WHOLE DAY CHECKING OUT VISUAL KEI BANDS.

DON'T ASK ME WHY.

I think I started with reading yaoi manga which somehow led to playing dress up games (ONLY THE GOOD ONES, and when you find a good one you get addicted fast xDD) that led to googling VK bands.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS?

Personally, when they're not screaming their voices hoarse, I think they're pretty awesome 8D I don't like metal, nor hard rock, but some songs I can stand and some I even like ;D

The first one I stumbled on was An Cafe... And then I discovered almost every VK band has a crossdresser. WHICH IS SOOOOOOOO FINE BY ME <33 But then I read that he left and was all disappointed and shit.... BOU IS SHO CUTE BUT HE LEFT TT_____TT

And then since Moi Dix Mois more than creeped me out I skipped it xD

The others I checked were Versailles (HOMG TERUTERU <3333) and then I found out Jasmine DIED, and was all OMG WHAAAAAAAAAT?? I am a year behind but whatever...

I also saw The GazettE and Alice Nine. Saga from A9 licks his bass too often (NOT THAT I MIND, OF COURSE NOT, GOD I WANNA BE THAT BASS) ;D

Right. Right. This is just another thing I found in the world to gush over.

GAH ALL THE BYUTIFOOOOL MEEEEEEEEEN.

~Zeph

PS: I think just BREATHING makes me high...

0 comments:

Post a Comment