Buscar

FUNFUN(:

YEOYEOYEO;;
okay so Recently I was talking about going to Band Camp && all that Shizz.
Well I just came back yesterday :D
It was SOO FUUN!!! We got to do Archery, I hit the blue part, THREE TIMES~ Kay yeah i know, Blue part is like the second outer layer. BUT AY, atleast I hit it >D
Omgee, My Cabin/Room THEY WOULDNT LET ME SLEEP. XD I mean like, Okay so I'll write down what we did(:

Okay so when we first got there, We got to go on these Cool comfy buses 8D I thought we were going to travel on one of those Ugly Yellow School buses, BUT NOO. We got to ride on a Kewl COmfy soft one. XD Theeen, we went to the main lodge and like got introduced and shiizz,&& sorted into Cabins. In the Cabins, theres like 3 rooms. My Room had meee,Tina,Cindy,Jessica.N,Shandie,and Jessica.T :D
We got the Room UPSTAIRS~~ xD Kay so after that we went into the Main Lodge again and went straight to Clinics. Ahh, its when you work with a Professional for about 2 hours. They help you get better with your Instrument and yeeaah. Didnt really like it.. XD Kinda boring and my Clinic for Flutes got abit fusturated with us ): Ehh.. whatever. After that, it was free time for like 20 minutes. I had to work on my homework. XD My homework was actually due on Monday, the day that I went, but luckily, I had Band Camp so I got to hand it in on Wednesday (: So yeah, EVERYONE finished their homework D: Well, except for Martin. xD So we agreed that we will help each other. We finished our homework in the Main Lodge. Apparently, Girls and Boys cant go into each others Cabins. XD I was like "Okay, so should I go over to your Cabin, or wait for you in mine?" Martin:"Oh, didnt you hear? Girls cant go into the Boys Cabin and I cant go into yours." I was like "Whuut? o.O Ah, where are we going to do our Homework now? XD" Luckily, we had the Main Lodge (: After that was luunch~ LUNCH, OMG THE FOOD IS SOOOO GOOD. :D
I ate 4 Meals there, Lunch,Dinner, and Breakfast+Lunch the next day. YUMMY FOOD,cant wait to go again next yeear (: Omg, My table, Me,Austin,Martin,Bowen,Kimi,and sometimes either Andy,Cindy,or Brandon, EVERYDAY, we would ALWAYS be laughing our heads off when we ate meals together. XDD
All I remember from Tuesdays Lunch was we were talking about adding "In Bed" to every sentence we said. XDD Yeeah, some of our sentences got abit too dirty. xD Kay so after Lunch, we had.. some kind of Friendship building group activities. SO FUUN, kinda.. XDD Me, Jessica, and Andy played slapjack, but added some stuff. If it was a King, you had to salut your hand, and if it was a Queen, you had to put your arm over your chest. XDD SO FUNNY. Then after, we had Gym. Mr.Macdonaled made us play Basketball for 40 Minutes straight. -w- You could guess how tired I was in the end. xD Kaykay, after that, we had Rehearsals. So the whole band came in and played together. Uhh, that happened for like, and hour ish? Eh. After thaat, uhh.. OHOHOH, free time. :D THEEEN. ICECREAM CHALLENGE~~ WOOTWOOT. Okay, so we had to travel in groups and we had to go to each station and complete the tasks. Each task we completed got us a Topping for Icecream sundaes. :D My group WON ALL OF THE TOPPINGS~ There was this one, where you had to try to shoot a basketball in the hoop with only a blanket and two people lifting. XDD Haard. OHOHOH, one where you had to climb through this Bunjee cords. I ran into it and now I have a big ash bruise on my hip @w@ I was running and SMACK. ahh. Dx
All wellz. At DINNER~ we ate CHICKEN && RICE <3 Martin made fun of how I eat D: KAYKAY, I had rice on my plate and Well, I'm used to eating Rice in a Bowl, and with Chopsticks. So using a fork with RICE was abit new to me. XDD kay so i got REALLY fusturated that I couldnt really pick up my rice so i just took my fork and started stabbing and my plate numerous times just waiting for the rice to pick up. XD
Martin was like "ANA, are you trying to kill the plate or something?!" XDD So yeah, everytime we ate, he always reminded me and made fun of me for it. XDD He was like "You eat it like thiiis *scoops up rice with fork*XDD Yeeah.. But I like lost my appetite because Kimi started talking about Chickens running around headless. @w@ And... Yeah we were eating Chicken. XD So I ate everything else but, i still had half of my chicken left. I hate wasting food but i really couldnt eat it D: AFTER DINNER, we ATE ICECREAMSUNDAAES~ Omg, when we were waiting for the icecream, Martin was like "This is my first icecream sundae ever." Me:"SAY WHUUT?!1 o_o" He doesnt like eating sweet food. xD Thats why he always gives me his Candy whenever the teacher gives him candy for getting a question right or something. xD Our teachers like to give out rewards for doing good things (: afterwards Martin started talking funny and Bowen was like "Okay Martin, just WHAT ARE YOU ON? o_o" Me: "THIS IS HIS FIRST ICECREAM SUNDAE :D" everyone was all in shock. XD Afterwards, it was Gymtime, outside time, just to burn off all the Sugar. xD Kay so after that, We got to KARAOKE~ WOOTWOOT. everyones Room had to sing, which meant EVERYONE had to sing. xDD My group sang A Thousand miles . (: Bowens sang Happy birthday. XDDD I KNOW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY? XDD Really fuun (: Afterwards, we were forced to sit through and watch a movie. But, we got to eat Cinnamon Buns and Chocolate Milk :D yeeah, nice thing to feed us before we go to sleep.XDD I couldnt even finish mine, it was too sweet @w@
But damn, (I hate to be saying so much stuff about one person,Martin,I mean, my whole post has Martin included numerous times, But like through the whole Camp I hung out with him. xD) Martin ate his AND 3 Chocolate Bars. XD
He was like "I really want to watch this movie, so I SHALL STAY AWAKE!" xD We watched Night in the Museum 2. Ahaha, kinda boring... So, Me,Cindy,Bowen,William,and Tina played Cards :D I was falling asleep like half way through the movie. xD That morning I didnt get any sleep at all, so I just wanted to sleep so badly. So I just stole Williams Pillow and leaned on it and started drifting to sleep. never really fell asleep, all i hear is Cindy "trying" to be quiet. I mean all I hear is her screaming and giggling. xD
Kay so after the movie, we FINALLY get to go back to our cabins and sleep. but.. My room didnt let me sleep AT ALL. xD when the volunteer parent turned off the lights and said night out~ they turned it back on and talked soo much @w@ Plus Jessica.T was like doing her homework. All I hear is FLIPFLIPFLIP. xD
So when Mrs.L finally comes in and turns them back off, All i hear is them STILL talking. Dx
So altogether, All i got was 5 - 6 hours of sleep. TwT When i came home, I immediently went to sleep for 3 hours. xD Buut, I was like the first one to wake up. (: I had to shower so I woke up at 7:45 when it was time to wake up, everyone couldnt even get up. xD So yeah, after that was Breakfaast. moar yummy food (: Then after it was straight to clinics. -w- Ahh. I got such a BIIG headache, I was feeling so dizzy too. D: I had to drink Tylenol. Afterthat was Gym. Ahh, Gym was kinda boring. I think I just shot hoops for abit. Then LUUNCH~ MOREMORE YUMMY FOOD :D then after was ermm.. OH, group activities. xD I think... WAIT, GYm? Yeah I dunno @w@ I just know that we did Archery (: then after was clean up, and shizz. We had to wait like and hour and a half for our bus to come. So we just went exploring around the campsite. There was a River, but we werent allowed near it. Since it was really cold and we couldnt go into the water.
Yeeah, so that was bandcamp. REALLY FUN :D The days went by SOO fast. I cant wait for next year to go again <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment